.

Thank You So Much Friends

Posted by Reah Salonga | 4:53 PM

Hi there my blogger friend, i just want to thanks all my friends here in blogging industry who gave their real advice to me in monetizing my blogs actually i am not really earning right now but i just want to give thanks to all of you for the kindness that you gave to me you spend your time giving an advice to a new blogger, i did sign up to the company that you advice me to join and still i am working on it right now i will make my own blogger account and put some layout on that i already contact my friend to tech me about the lay out on my blog i will introduce to you my new blog later when i get it finish i hope you will support my new and very own blog and so with this existing blog that i have for you to continue giving your brilliant advice to me thanks so much and have a wonderful day or night whatever the time in your place there upon reading my blog, again thanks a lot.

Bookmark and Share
2 comments
  1. verabear August 29, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

    Hi! From my own experience, I didn't start earning from my blogs until this year. I just blogged for the love of it. And then the opportunities to earn came later. For others they are really big earners when they start.

    I don't earn from Adsense yet, I think I only have one dollar there so I've got to wait for 99 more before I can benefit from it.

    Good luck in reaching your goals and looking forward to seeing your new blog :)

    http://verabear.net
    http://verabear.bravejournal.com

  2. Reah Salonga August 30, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

    thanks but i did earn $1 on my blog though its still new i am looking forward to earn more from adsense since there's a lot of claims and testimonials from our friend about the earning potentials of google adsense, i have a strong feelings that i can earn a serious income with my journey on blogging not just by adsense but also with the other money making site that some of my friends here in blogging industry has been adviced to me... wish me luck on my money making blogging journey i hope you have a nice day blogging thank you for your time giving a comment on my blog post see you around. :-D